Add Some Warmth to the Coldest Days
Winter is just far too long to let it go undecorated. In addition to growing veggies indoors and outdoors during the cold weather months [How to Grow Vegetables in the Winter], I keep just about all of my garden art outside as well. It keeps the garden looking interesting (and alive!) and makes winter a little less daunting.
Here you’ll find 12 simple winter garden art ideas from creative blogging friends. I hope you’ll find some ideas for your garden.
Winter Garden Wreaths
Make a wreath, decorate a wreath, or make a snowman wreath!
1. Make a Natural Holiday Bird Wreath | Our Fairfield Home and Garden
2. DIY Snowman Wreath Tutorial | On Sutton Place
3. Homemade Willow Wreath | Hellie’s Corner
4. Pine and Berries Winter Wreath | Hellie’s Corner
Dress up a porch, shed, and window boxes.
Winter lights are essential! Otherwise, it’s just too dark by the time solstice arrives.
9b. 12 Unusual Uses for Decorative String Lights | Empress of Dirt
Two projects to add a bit of bling in the garden.
14. 25+ Ways to Reuse Christmas Trees | Empress of Dirt
Share it on Pinterest