Each week I share favourite garden-related ideas from sites from around web. Come see what’s up this week!
You can find more of these gems here: recommended sites.
GARDEN PHOTO OF THE WEEK
This week’s photo features my fuchsia window frame planter. I suspended it from a tree branch and it looks pretty cool as it twirls in the wind.
Let’s dig in to this week’s selections.
Some links may go to my blog at eBay where I am a collaborator.
- Dee of Greenside Up shares some unusual and interesting veggies you could grow. Broaden your edible horizons.
- Tanya of Lovely Greens is foraging for rose-hips. See what she’s going to make. Lovely.
- Patti of Garden Matter shows us how to make a wreath from limelight hydrangea flowers. I love limelights.
- Tanya of Lovely Greens has a sweet project for keeping track of life travels. Track your bucket list progress.
- Shawna of Shawna Coronado shares a beautiful DIY living wall project. Time to grow up!
- Greenhorns of The Irresistible Fleet of Bicycles asks can cucumbers, basil, ginger, green beans and zucchini be more profitable crops for farmers than tomatoes, the king of high tunnel produce? Good to know.
Janit of Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center is the master of tiny enchantment!
Beth of In Beth’s Garden shares how to grow meyer lemons:
Jen Wright for Lowes shows how to make a bubbler fountain:
I hope you enjoyed this week’s picks. If you have any favourites to share, let me know in the comments.