Each week I share favourite garden-related ideas from sites from around web. Come see what’s up this week!
You can find more of these gems here: recommended sites.
Garden Photo of the Week
This snapshot is from my garden in July. I drive my kids nuts when I mention how my perception of time is so different as I age. Seriously, it flies by. I feel like I was just getting started with this year’s garden plans and bam, here we are heading into autumn.
Do you have that too? I think I’ll have to wait a few years to get the ‘I told you so’ moment with my kids.
Let’s dig in to this week’s selections.
- Got roses? Here’s 6 Tips for protecting roses during cold and damp winter weather.
Tomato Cage Creations
- Brooke of Artistic Endeavors 101 turned a tomato cage into a double decker bird nest holder.
- Pam of House of Hawthornes made a bottle tree out of a tomato cage.
- Shelley of Sow & Dipity created a garden art girl with a tomato cage, chicken wire, and some moss.
- Alison at Adventures in Making sews a handy harvest apron.
- Kim at Bugaboo City has a tutorial for making pretty foil butterflies.
- Noelle of AZPlantLady shares a gorgeous garden in Sedona, AZ.
- Mary of Home is Where the Boat Is has a wonderful garden art sign on her shed door.
Cheli of Gild the Garden shares how easy it is to propagate succulents:
I hope you enjoyed this week’s selections. If you have any to recommend, you know where to find me!