Each week I share favourite garden-related ideas from sites from around web. Come see what’s up this week!
You can find more of these gems here: recommended sites.
Garden Photo of the Week
This week’s photo features Biggie (a summer houseguest) who is a big fan of the garden. She likes to lay down on the patio floor and watch birds. We could all take a page from her book.
Let’s dig in to this week’s selections.
Some links may go to my blog at eBay where I am a collaborator.
- If you’re new to canning and preserving or need to update some equipment, here’s my faves.
- Jane of Cottage at the Crossroads is grilling up some flowers. Ok, not really but this project is sweet.
- Carole on Hometalk paints file cabinets and turns them into gorgeous garden planters. Industrial beauty.
- Stephanie of Garden Therapy has you covered with 25+ DIY outdoor projects to tackle this weekend. You can do it.
- Tanya of Lovely Greens shares monthly updates of a wildflower garden started from seed.
- Continue gardening indoors with these tips on indoor food growing and more. Winter schminter.
- Jami of An Oregon Cottage whips up some fresh pesto with a secret ingredient.
- Pam of House of Hawthornes shows us how to identify poison ivy. Better safe than s…o itchy and sore.
- Wonderful story and photos of Peregrine falcons nesting on a Chicago condo balcony.
- Singing girls attract an admiring herd of cows:
- Todd and Diane of White on Rice Couple make zucchini tortillas:
As always, I welcome your suggestions for sites to recommend so let me know in the comments if something is rocking your garden world (in the best way).
Love it? Share it!