Each week I share favourite garden-related ideas from sites from around web. Come see what’s up this week!
You can find more of these gems here: recommended sites.
Garden Photo of the Week
I saw this backyard garden on a tour this summer. Honestly, it knocked my royal socks off. I did not know where to look or which photos to take—every angle was different and interesting. And everything was simply gorgeous. This one gardener takes care of the entire thing on his own. It looks like a royal botanical garden with a team of workers managing it. #wow
Let’s dig in to this week’s selections.
Some links may go to my blog at eBay where I am a collaborator.
SOW & GROW
- Bulb planting time is sneaking up on us. Here’s a helpful list of 20+ ideas for flowering bulbs to plant for spring blooms.
- Mark and Debbie of Prudent Garden share tips for growing figs in the south.
- Patti of Garden Matter wants us to plant alliums in the fall. You will thank her in spring!
- Want to try fall or winter veggie growing? This will get you started.
- Dee of Greenside Up explains how bees make honey.
- Tara of Savvy Gardening made an awesome salad table.
- Charlotte of VRAI magazine shows how to make concrete garden orbs. Smashingly good.
- Tammy of Deja Vu Designs made a handsome garden bench from a headboard. Cool shape.
- Shelley of Sow & Dipity tells us how to make easy herbal oils and vinegars.
This DIY succulent fairy garden in an old book is sweet and do-able.
This mirror cabinet with sliding door by Ana White could be used for so many purposes around the house.
Love it? Share it!