Earn money teaching Fabric Dyeing 101
Would you like to teach fabric dyeing but don’t know how to start?
When I had my hand-dyed fabric business, the most lucrative part of the business was teaching fabric dyeing. Not only did I earn an excellent income ($250+ per half day workshop), but the rest of my business flourished as well.
Everything I learned about planning a workshop is included in my new book. This eBook is in PDF format and can be viewed using Adobe Reader. [Most computers already have this program but if you need it, it’s a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Buy the Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide for just 99 cents:
If you would like to also buy the companion book, Fabric Dyeing 101, you can add it to your cart at the bottom of this page.
Both books were written a few years ago and may not be as pretty as newer ebooks but the information is still useful today.
Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide includes:
- How to choose a workshop location.
- What day and time slot should I choose?
- How Long should the workshop be?
- How to organize the workshop to allow time to learn all aspects of Fabric Dyeing 101.
- What supplies and materials are needed.
- Budget: how to calculate all of your expenses.
- How much should I charge my participants?
- How do I ensure I earn some money?
- Ideas for promoting your workshop.
- Registration policies and procedures that will please your customers and keep you organized.
- Advance preparation timelines.
- Communicating with your participants.
- Ideas for future workshops.
How it works
- Using Fabric Dyeing 101: Simple Instructions For Beautiful Fabrics as your guide, you can teach a group of 5-10 people how to dye fabrics in an afternoon.
- Each participant will end up with a complete set of fabrics and you will be properly paid for doing something you enjoy.
How to order
- Click on Add to Cart (below) to purchase through SendOwl with a PayPal payment.
- Buy both books for $3.98 US Fabric Dyeing 101: Simple Instructions For Beautiful Fabrics and Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide
Buy Fabric Dyeing 101 eBook
Workshop Planning Guide