Would You Like To Have A Little Pond?
To me, a little pond is an essential element in a garden. Running water, water lilies, birds flitting in and out to drink and bathe. What’s not to love? These selections will tell you what you need to know before starting a pond, provide ideas for building a little pond, show you how to keep the water sparkling clean, and perhaps add a fancy schmancy water wall, if you like.
And once you add a pond, the birds and other fine critters will call your garden home.
- Pond forms or liners? Do I need a pump? Can I have fish year round?
- Everything you need to think about before starting a pond and what needs to happen when.
- If you don’t want to dig or prefer a more accessible little pond, you can build one in a raised bed.
- If you like the idea of a natural, chemical-free pond, this easy trick can both clear up murky water (fast!) and keep it sparkling clean as well.
- If you love the sound and look of running water, you might want to create a water feature like this one.
- Turn an old clawfoot tub into a small water garden for your patio or backyard.
I built this larger 8×11′ pond myself. It’s still considered a ‘small’ pond, but I think it’s a really good choice. Come see how I did it >>>
More Garden Pond Tips & Ideas
1. 17 Beautiful Backyard Pond Ideas For All Budgets
2. How To Make A Little Pond Waterfall
3. How To Care For A Winter Pond
4. Make A Little Pond – Tips, Tricks, & Ideas
5. Easy Trick For A Sparkling Clean Pond
6. Build A Pond In A Box (Or Raised Bed)
7. Make A Waterwall Pond Feature
8. Advice For Starting A New Garden Pond