This disclosure statement is required on any website using cookies. Please note that I also have ads and affiliate links on this site and my full disclosure statement is here.
This notice complies with the EU Cookie Law (2011)
- The cookies cannot identify you.
- In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
- As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
- However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
- The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
- We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit this page at tools.google.com.
- This page describes how Google uses cookie data from this site.