Photo, Video, and Design Tools
Camera Gear and Photo Editing Software
This is the equipment I use. Links go to my affiliate account at Amazon.com.
- Canon EOS 70D | The quality of my photos went way up when I go this camera. All credit goes to the camera!
- If I could only pick one lens, it would be the 50mm f/1.8 lens | I keep this on the camera 80% of the time. It’s really sweet and makes light look great even on a dull day.
- Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet (CTH670) | This completely changed/improved how I edit photos and create graphics.
- My mobile phone camera | I have a Samsung Galaxy. The image and video quality are very good. Very handy for recording ideas and images when I’m out and about.
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1 MP | Fits in my pocket while I’m gardening: you never know when you’ll see something cool to photograph. If you’re just starting out, there are lots of great low-cost cameras these days.
- Lightroom 5 | Great software for kicking photos up several notches.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 13 | Image and video editing and design tools.
Also, I recommend having two monitors on your computer | This is so handy! I wish I’d added the second monitor years ago.
Free Online Photo Editing Software
- Favourite seed starting supplies
- Favourite garden art-making supplies
- Favourite gardening books / reference materials
- Favourite photography and editing gear
- Favourite garden gear (perhaps not what you’d expect)
- Favourite adhesive for outdoor garden art projects
- Favourite products for attracting and feeding wild birds
- Favourite organizing and decluttering resources
- Favourite home cleaning kit supplies
- eBook Empress of Dirt Garden Art & Ideas (Book One)
- eBook Fabric Dyeing 101: Simple Instructions for Beautiful Fabrics