If you’re looking for some ways to spice up your garden decor, I’ve got a whole bunch of ideas for you. These creative gardeners clean out their cupboards and sheds to find new ways to decorate with old stuff and transform everyday objects into fun garden art.
If you’d like more garden art ideas, also see creative projects you can make.
15 Fabulous Ways to Spice Up Your Garden Decor
Whether it’s old bucket, pallets, kitchen utensils and dishes, or clay pots, there are so many ways you can use what you have to breath new life into your garden decor and spice things up.
Follow the links (below) the ideas (and lots of photos), pin your favourites, and start transforming your space.
1. Transform terracotta pots | 6 Awesome Ways to personalize a terracotta pot
2. Dress up your patio with stuff you already have | 10 Upcycled Patio Brainstorms
3. Turn unwanted kitchen items into divine garden art | 14 Garden Art Ideas from the Kitchen
4. Home and garden ideas using wood pallets | Pallet wood projects that will pretty up your home & garden
5. Thrifty outcasts to dress up your outdoor space | Decorating with Junk in Your Garden
6. How to paint canvas for bags, pillows, or patio curtains | How to Make a Hand-painted Market Tote Bag
7. Raid your recycle bin for craft supplies | DIY Soda Can Garden Charms
8. Add a garden sign | 20 Sweet & Funny Garden Signs Ideas
9. Use succulents to add delight | Unique Succulent Ideas for Your Garden
10. Find the charm in total thrift | 10 Frugal & Easy Garden Art Projects
11. Turn unwanted junk into eye-catching garden decor | 10 Garden Junk Ideas to Jazz Up Your Yard
12. Need curb appeal? Here’s some smart ideas. | 5 No-Fail Tips to Up Your Curb Appeal
13. Turn plain terracotta pots into chimes | Make a Musical Terracotta Wind Chime
14. Give tipsy pots a new twist | DIY Stacked Galvanized Bucket Planter
15. Make a succulent wreath | How to Make a Succulent Wreath