Welcome to Empress of Dirt
If you are new here, welcome! I’ve got creative and frugal home and garden ideas for you.
Please, dig in and have a look around.
Here’s the scoop—
I am Melissa J. Will (also known as The Empress of Dirt) and I share creative and frugal home and (mostly) garden DIY projects and ideas, with an emphasis on the organic and thrifty help I needed when I was starting out.
What you’ll discover
I focus on three main things:
- GROW | Organic growing tips and tricks
- MAKE | Easy DIY projects using unwanted or thrifty household stuff
- IDEAS | Galleries of ideas to get your creativity flowing
Looking for something?
There is a search box built in to every page of this blog. Please make use of it and dig in.
- On the desktop view it’s near the top of the sidebar.
- On mobile devices, you’ll see a magnifying glass icon at the top left of your screen.
Got something you want to get creative with?
The Idea Bank lets you search by item. This way you can use what you have to make something cool. You can see it here.
Want to follow the Empress of Dirt?
I’d love to have you along for the ride.
Here’s some options.
- Subscribe by email sends you an email each time there is new content on the blog (usually 3x per week).
- The Empress of Dirt creative newsletter is filled with ideas, projects, and occasional giveaways from favorite companies (every 2 weeks).
You can also find me here with fresh content daily:
Now let’s get creative!
~Melissa J. Will | Empress of Dirt