Death, Taxes, Acne, and Squirrels
This episode highlights some adventures with squirrels from the past few years. Love them or hate them, where I live and perhaps where you live too, they are a gardener’s fact of life.
In keeping with squirrelly behaviour, there’s a little bit of everything —funny, strange, intoxicated (if you just want to see this part, go to the second video below), and one of my favourite animal experiences.
I once saw a squirrel consume a large quantity of cherries and then stumble up onto our sundeck roof and proceed to behave like a sterotypical town drunk.
Watch the squirrel lie on the beam, shaking his fists, apparently yelling obscenities at anything that moves—
These movies come from my collection of clips I’ve been recording over the years. I’m intending to publish my favourite old clips in compilations like these and then, perhaps, get into more spontaneous everyday garden vlogging.
Squirrel Buster Bird Feeder at Amazon
- The Squirrel Buster Classic is guaranteed to be squirrel proof
- Plenty of surfaces for small clinging birds, such as nuthatches, to grip
- Removable perches offer feeding options for chickadees, finches and sparrows
- Larger birds and squirrels are thwarted by the patented Squirrel Buster technology
- No harmful to the animals in any way
- See the Squirrel Buster Bird Feeder