If you are overwhelmed by fall garden tasks or just don’t know where to start, these checklists from experienced, organic gardeners will help. Once you know what’s essential and what can wait, it’s much easier to enjoy the autumn garden season.
These tips come from from experienced organic gardeners. You can find all of our winter garden prep tips here.
Make A List and Check It Off
Continued from Winter Garden Preparation: Tender Plant Care (Tips 11-15)
Here’s some fall gardening chore checklists from top garden bloggers living in various parts of the world. Our timings may vary, but, when living in regions with definite seasonal changes, we’re probably all doing fairly similar tasks.
16. October and November Garden To-Do Lists | Ohio, U.S.A.
- October and November checklists by Amy of A Healthy Life For Me.
17. Fall Checklist | New Mexico, U.S.A.
- Jill shares her fall chores to get done before first snow comes at the Brown, Green, and More Sage Advice Blog.
18. Fall Vegetable Garden Checklist | Ireland
- Dee shows what’s needed for the fall veggie garden at Greenside Up.
19. October Gardening Tips | Ontario, Canada
- Heather shares 5 things to get done in the October garden at New House New Home New Life.
20. Free Printable Checklist – What’s Essential for the Fall Garden and What Can Wait | Cold-climate Gardens
- Mulch, Leaves, & Cover Crops | Tips 1-3
- Planting Bulbs | Tips 4-10
- Tender Plant Care | Tips 11-15
- Fall Chores Checklists | Tips 16-19
- Tool Care | Tips 20-23
- Pruning & Trimming | Tips 24-32
- Birds & Bees | Tips 33-40
Share It On Pinterest