Some links on this site are affiliate links. I also work as a blogger at eBay and link to my posts there. Opinions are entirely my own.
Fresh Veggies When It’s Snowing
I recently covered the basics for extending the veggie growing season into autumn:
Once you’ve got things growing, you might as well keep going, right?
This post describes how I keep my cold-loving veggies going through the winter months including what maintenance is involved.
You can read it here on my blog at eBay:
Nothing beats fresh, ultra-local veggies in the winter!
More Fall and Winter Gardening Ideas
- 7 Things To Plant In The Fall Garden
- 14 Fall Tips For A Better Spring Garden
- Start Your Fall Veggie Garden Now
- When Is It Too Late To Plant Seeds Outdoors?
- 6 Tips For Growing Veggies In The Winter
- Bulbs 101 For Beginners
- How To Plant Bulbs In Containers
- How To Grow Vegetables In The Winter
- Winter Care For Wild Birds
- Overwintering Outdoor Potted Fig Trees
- How To Care For A Winter Pond
- Making Your Own Un-suet Suet for the Winter Birds
- Plant Markers and Labels That Endure All The Seasons
- Veggies and Herbs to Grow in the Cold Seasons (Free Printable)