Want an epic garden sown from seed? Here’s some of my best tips. Sowing from seed takes patience and times but you get unusual plants and lots of them.
There are more tips for outdoor gardening here.
Here’s my favourite tips and tricks for successful seed starting
When it comes to starting vegetables, flowering annuals, and perennials from seed, my goal is efficiency, frugality, and most of all, lots of healthy plants.
- Seed Starting 101 Everything you need to know for starting seeds indoors and what I wished I knew when I was starting out [read it here]
- Seed Storage And Organization This is my most efficient way to organize seeds [read it here]
- When is it Too Late to Sow Seeds Outdoors? Tips for getting vegetables and other annuals growing in time.[read it here]
- My Indoor Grow Light Setup Want to know which type of lights to use and what equipment works best? [read it here]
- How To Use A Soil Blocking Tool If you intend to start seeds every year, you might want to get a soil blocking tool to make it easier [read it here]
- How To Make Seed Tapes Sometimes tiny seeds get carried away by wind, rain, or birds before they ever germinate. Make seed tapes to ensure your little seeds succeed. [read it here]
- Best Delphinium Germination Method Some seeds need a little special treatment to ensure germination success. Here’s my test to see what works best for delphinium seeds. It’s important to read seed packages for specific growing tips. [read it here]
- Easy No-Tag Seedling Tracking System I came up with this simple method so I wouldn’t have to write a bunch of tags to keep track of seedlings [read it here]
- Seed Storage And Organization | This is my most efficient way to organize seeds [read it here]
- Seed Sowing Tips & Lists | Timing is everything. Oodles of tips. [see them here]
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛