In celebration of the 2nd annual National Gardening Day (April 14 – #nationalgardeingday), we’ve got some gardening goodies for you.
Enter to win this bundle of creative and practical garden books.
Grab Some Garden Inspiration
In celebration of National Gardening Day, Cool Spring Press and Quarto Publishing Group are sponsoring this giveaway of favourite gardening books.
It’s all about encouraging you to dig in, grow a garden, and—most importantly—love the goodness nature has to offer. There’s contentment to be found while digging a garden!
If you’re sharing your love of gardening on social media, the hashtag is #nationalgardeningday. Add it so we can find each other!
The book giveaway winner will receive 7 fabulous gardening books covering a range of subjects.
Garden Book Giveaway
|Mastering the Art of Vegetable Gardening
by Matt Mattus”Mastering the Art of Vegetable Gardening is your “201” level course in cultivating produce. Expand your knowledge base and discover options that go beyond the ordinary!”
|See it on Amazon||Straw Bale Gardens Complete
by Joel Karsten”Take your straw bale gardening to the next level—in more places, with new products, and even sometimes skipping the straw entirely—with Straw Bale Gardens Complete.”Learn more >>>
|See it on Amazon||Living Décor
by Maria Colletti”There’s more to living with plants than simply bringing home a houseplant. Living Decor shows you how to artfully integrate greenery into your space.”
|See it on Amazon||Vertical Vegetables
by Amy Andrychowicz”Vertical Vegetables is the secret to making the most of your space; when you grow upward rather than outward, you will double or triple the yield from your small-space garden.”Meet Amy >>>
|See it on Amazon||She Sheds Style
by Ericka Kotite”With She Sheds Style, you’ll browse ideas, step-by-step projects, and decorating tips from a variety of creative “she shed” owners—then add your personal style to your own shed!”
|See it on Amazon||Starting & Saving Seeds
by Julie Thompson-Adolf”Grow fabulous food and flowers from seeds, then save seeds to make next year’s garden even better.”
|See it on Amazon||No-Waste Kitchen Gardening
by Katie Elzer Peters”No-Waste Kitchen Gardening is a fun and colorful exploration of the amazing results you can get by re-growing vegetable cutoffs and scraps into harvestable, edible plants.”Learn more here >>>
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
- Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the continental United States.
- Entries must be received by May 13, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
- One entry per person and/or IP address.
- Prize: 7 garden books | Estimated value: $200US
- Exact prize is subject to availability and may vary from those shown.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries and listed on this post after closing. Winner will have seven days to claim their prize.
- Canadian giveaway winners are required to answer a skill-testing question.
- If potential prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, at Empress of Dirt’s sole discretion.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Enter Giveaway Here
- By entering this giveaway, you agree to the terms and confirm you meet the entry requirements.
- We do not spam! Your information is used for this giveaway only.
- If you would like to receive the Empress of Dirt newsletter, please sign up separately.
Good luck and happy gardening!
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛