Fall is arguably the most beautiful and enjoyable times of year to work in the garden. Plus, if you harvest right, you get apple pie!
This is a resource hub for fall gardening tasks, maintenance, sowing and planting, harvesting, canning and preserving, and, of course, creating crafts, decor, and gifts from the bounty.
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for sites including Amazon.com. Other links may go to websites including eBay where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.
Fall Garden Tasks & Maintenance
- Which ones actually matter? And what should wait.
- What you can do now to make your spring garden wonderful
- Get your winter compost bin ready
- Mulch, mulch, mulch
- 40 fall and winter garden tips and tasks from expert, organic gardeners
- Fall and Winter Home Garden Pond Care
- When to prune and deadhead in your garden
- How to choose the right pruning tools
Fall Sowing & Growing
Extend the Growing Season (Spring and Fall)
Protecting Tender Plants
Canning & Preserving
Empress of Dirt TV
Garden-Inspired Crafts, decor, and Gift Ideas
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛