Let’s grow herbs! These are helpful tips for growing herbs indoors and outdoors all year-round. Choose from annual and perennial herbs, find out the recommended growing conditions, and explore some creative ideas for herbal crafts and containers.
You can also find more herb-related ideas here.
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for sites including Amazon.com. Other links may go to websites where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.
Tips for Growing Herbs
- Growing Herbs | Annuals and Perennials | A printable list of herbs and their plant hardiness zones
- Veggies & Herbs to Grow in the Fall | Free Printable | there are some herbs on the list
- Growing Herbs in Sun and Shade | Outdoor sun needs for herbs
- 60 Plants to Grow for Tea | Many of these are herbs
Growing Herbs Indoors
- Growing Herbs Indoors | A list of annual and perennial herbs to grow indoors
- Indoor Kitchen Garden | Includes some herbs to grow indoors
- How To Get Started with Indoor Food Growing | Add some herbs to your list
- How to Store Herbs & Spices in Your Kitchen | How long they stay fresh and best storage tips
Creative Growing Ideas
- Creative Ways to Grow Herbs | Unusual ways to display living herbs
Crafting with Herbs
- Lavender Crafts and Recipes | Fragrant, Soothing, Delicious | Lots of ideas
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛
$5 US | Instant DownloadAdd to Cart
The top 20 project tips sheets for creative garden art tutorials.
See contents ->