Did you know there are lots of vegetables and herbs you can grow indoors in your home at any time of year? Find out which plants do best and what you need to grow your own indoor kitchen garden.
You can also find more tips here: grow food indoors.
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for shopping sites. Other links may go to websites where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.
Indoor Vegetable & Herb Growing
My first indoor veggies were peas. I couldn’t believe that they could grow to maturity indoors! From there I experimented with a few dozen herbs and vegetables. There are lots of resources here to get you started.
- Which Veggies Grow Best Indoors? | Start with the right choices.
- How to Grow Herbs Indoors | Find out which ones do best and how to keep them happy.
- How To Get Started With Indoor Food Growing | Get ready to sow!
- Indoor Seed Starting | Everything you need to know to grow from seed to harvest, fruit, or flower.
- Best Low-Cost Indoor Seed Starting Supplies | Free Printable | Recommended supplies.
- Grow an Indoor Kitchen Garden | Veggies and herbs all year-round.
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors | Delicious on sandwiches!
- How to Grow Peas Indoors | Crazy, but it works!
- Growing Salads Indoors—Year-Round | Fresh greens in the winter. Yum!
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛