These creative garden container and flower planter ideas use items like old tea sets, tires, children’s wagons, glass goblets, and more.
For more, also see creative garden containers for your garden.
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for shopping sites. Other links may go to websites where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.
Tea Set Planters
These ideas are from friends of Empress of Dirt on Facebook.
Carol-Ann’s tea set looks quite perfect here:
Linda has an amazing array of creative items in her garden including these painted tire planters:
I adore these wagons all in a row – also in Linda’s garden:
How beautiful are these large goblets used as planters? Carol-Ann has a great, artistic touch:
Cheap & Creative Container Ideas
Stock Tank Pond
Olive used a stock tank and made it into a small container pond:
Charlotte gave this old chair a fresh coat of paint and made the seat into a planter:
Got any favourites?
Join us on Facebook for more ideas!
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛
- Grow strawberries in a miniature greenhouse
- Make your own pollinator garden in a trashcan
- Flower Planter Idea Gallery | Ideas from home gardens
- 22 Creative Flower Container Ideas | Ideas from home gardens
- 35 Lovely Garden Container Ideas | Ideas from home gardens
- 21 Gorgeous Flower Planter Ideas from Home Gardens | Ideas from home gardens
- 16+ More Creative Garden Container Ideas | Ideas from home gardens
- 22 Flower Containers with Beautiful Plant Combinations | Time to make a list!
Hand-Paint Your Flower Pots