Tips for growing vegetables in the winter outdoors in a cold-climate garden.
Fall & Winter Vegetable Gardening
Yes, you can grow vegetables outdoors in the winter. Even when it’s snowing!
Start the seeds in summer, and you are set for fall and winter.
I first learned winter veggie growing using this book:
Cold Weather Veggie Tips
- Essential Fall Gardening Checklist | Free Printable | Handy checklist.
- Veggies & Herbs to Grow in the Fall | Free Printable | What to sow in autumn.
- 20 Quick-Growing Veggies | Fall & Spring | Cool weather veggies to grow.
- The Leaf Tip that Can Transform Your Garden | Smart tip!
- 7 DIY Growing Season Extenders | Cold Frames+ | Tips to keep your veggies snug.
- How To Grow Vegetables In The Winter | Yes, you can grow year-round in a cold climate.
- Easy Winter Composting in a Cold Climate | Composting is a year-round sport.
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛