This little pond can be built to fit any space and features a built in water fall/water wall.
To make one, you need a small pond, a pond pump, pump hose and some PVC pipe mounted above the pond. I have instructions for making a pond in a box or raised bed here.
Holes are drilled in the PVC pipe and the output hose from the pump is mounted into one end of this pipe. It basically works like a soaker hose. The flow rate from the pump is adjusted to form the desired water wall / water fall effect.
You wouldn’t want this pond feature in a windy area (because you’d lose too much water), but a sheltered area like the one shown here next to a deck would be ideal.
Here’s a short clip of how it looks:
I think this idea would also work well to create an interesting waterfall across the edge of an in ground pond as well.
On a side note, fish love to have massages under waterfalls!
More Garden Pond Tips & Ideas
1. 17 Beautiful Backyard Pond Ideas For All Budgets
2. How To Make A Little Pond Waterfall
3. How To Care For A Winter Pond
4. Make A Little Pond – Tips, Tricks, & Ideas
5. Easy Trick For A Sparkling Clean Pond
6. Build A Pond In A Box (Or Raised Bed)
7. Make A Waterwall Pond Feature
8. Advice For Starting A New Garden Pond