You never know when inspiration will strike.
I go on a lot of garden tours and snap photos to capture ideas to consider for my garden.
What you’ll find here is dozens of idea galleries organized by themes. Arbors. Doors. Chairs. Art. Veggie Beds. And lots more.
It’s also the place where I share my love of birds and wildlife with ideas to better our gardens for their well-being.
And, if you’re looking to buy what you need, hop down to the shopping area. There are all sorts of intriguing items there.
Name Your Garden
- How to Make Hummingbird Food (Sugar Water Recipe) | Love hummingbirds? This sugar water recipe has the correct ratio to match the nectar hummingbirds find in the wild. We’ve also simplified it so you can make any size batch from small to large to avoid spoilage.
- How to Clean Murky Pond Water | Is your garden pond water murky like pea soup instead of sparkling, clear the way it should be? I came up with this simple, fast method for clean pond water without draining it or having to remove the fish.
- How to Make a Fence Taller For Better Privacy | If you want to make a fence taller for privacy, these fence extension ideas will help. There are several ways to add height to an existing fence, and block out your neighbors from peering into your yard.
- 20 Beautiful Backyard Pond Ideas For All Budgets | Would you like a fish pond in your backyard? These garden pond ideas feature a range of styles for every budget including above-ground and in-ground backyard ponds. I’ve provided lots of pictures for you to gather ideas.
- Galleries | Arbors, Art, Sheds, Potting Benches, and more
- Containers | Planters and plant ideas
- Doors and Windows | Give them a new life in the garden
- Fairy and Miniature Gardens | Yes, it’s a small world
- Garden Tools | Recommendations and upcycle ideas
- Pollinators | Essential and intriguing
- Signs and Quotes | What’s your sign?
- Shade Gardens | Ideas for those darker spaces
- Vertical Gardening | It’s time to grow up
3Shopping and Gift Ideas
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛