Empress of Dirt Garden Art & Ideas (Book One)
by Melissa J. Will
- $3.99 ebook [102 pages, PDF format]
- All you need is Adobe Reader on your device and you can download the book now. Scroll down for how-tos.
The most popular garden art projects from Empress of Dirt (as of 2013) are now compiled in one ebook
- 18 DIY creative garden art projects you can make at home.
- With some creativity and thrift store finds, you can turn ordinary household items (old dishes, vases, windows, rusty tools) into beautiful and functional works of art for your garden.
- Provides complete instructions, material lists, colour photographs, plus additional photos and stories from the Empress of Dirt garden.
18 projects include:
- Watering Can Art
- Stone Birdhouse
- Garden Balls and Globes
- Tipsy Pots
- Garden Art Flowers
- Teacup Bird Feeder and Totem
- Giant Dragonfly
- Mirrors In The Garden
- Pond In A Box
Most projects can be made for less than $10 using thrifted items, a few hand tools (screwdriver, wire cutters), adhesive, and some decorative touches for bling.
Learn how to find supplies cheap or free, and what to look for at thrift shops and yard sales.
- PDF file: 102 pages / colour photos
- Uses Adobe Reader on your computer or device
- Publisher: Empress of Dirt (March 9, 2013)
- Language: English
What is an Ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on any of the ADD TO CART buttons on this page) and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
- If you are not sure how ebooks work, I’ve got a free one here for you. Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas: Getting Started with Empress of Dirt. Give it a try! Once you’ve downloaded your first one, a whole new world of reading will open up for you. There’s tons of great ebooks available online.
What Readers Are Saying
I love your book. Have make a bunch of the glass yard art. Soon as I figure the camera out I will send you pictures.
I just bought your book. Thank you so much for all the information and ideas. I can’t wait to get started.