These are some of my first garden art projects used to decorate my new garden. They are frugal and made from repurposed household items.
For more, also see low-budget items to make for your home and garden.
Free Garden Art Instructions
- These are the best/most popular garden art projects on Empress of Dirt.
- All of these projects make use of recycled or repurposed household items such as plates, lamp globes, kitchen utensils, and old tools. Turn your junk into art!
You can upcycle anything that can withstand the weather. Glass and metal items work very well.
- And the good news is, you can make all of these items for under $20 (excluding the cost of tools).
- Stone Birdhouse | Easy project using a prefab birdhouse as the base.
- Decorative Garden Balls | A classic addition to any garden for anyone who loves glass garden art. Bling!
- Tipsy Pots | How the heck are these made? The secret of the tipsy pot revealed.
- Garden Tool Art | Old tools take on new lives with these clever pieces. See creative uses for old rakes, hammers, shovels, rebar, and more.
- Glass Garden Totems | Use old glassware to make beautiful garden totems. Materials include vases, jars, bowls, plates, cups, votive candle holders, and more.
- Glassware Garden Flowers | Old dishes, a drill or adhesive and you can make all sorts of garden flowers.
- Beaded Watering Can | Turn that old watering can into a work of art.
- Dragon Fly | Old ceiling fan blades become dragon fly wings on a table leg body.
- Mirrors In The Garden | How to safely use mirrors in the garden.
- Colander Chandelier | These repurposed kitchen colanders bring bling to the garden year round.
- Stenciled Wheelbarrow| If your wheelbarrow has seen better days, give it some rust paint and stencils.
- 19 Projects With Glass Gems | Use up those old flat marbles (glass gems) and get your bling on.
Want the Top 20 Project Tips Sheets?
Grab all the sheets in one handy file!
$6.99 US | Instant Download
PayPal, Credit Card, or Apple Pay
We never spam. Your email is required for this transaction only.
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛