This ebook provides the top tips for growing, flowering, and propagating holiday cacti whether they are known as Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Easter bloomers.
No worries if you have a Schlumbergera or Rhipsalidopsis—the care is all the same. Follow the tips and keep your plants happy and reblooming for years to come.
Holiday Cactus Handbook
The Holiday Cactus Handbook gathers the top tips from Empress of Dirt for growing Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter cacti.
Don’t worry if you don’t know which type you have. No matter what holiday name they are marketed under, the care tips are the same—and the flowers are just as beautiful.
The topics covered include seasonal care throughout the year, how to propagate more plants from cuttings, how to make your holiday cactus bloom again, and solutions to common problems.
Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Easter
Holiday Cactus Handbook
Year-round Care Tips
by Melissa J. Will
This ebook is a digital file (PDF format) you save to your device. It is not a physical product.
PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay
Available for Canada & United States only.
The Holiday Cactus Handbook covers these topics. It’s written in plain language for beginner indoor gardeners who want a quick way to understand what’s best for these plants—and how to propagate more.
- Year at a Glance | Overview of the growing cycles over a year
- Identification | Tips for determining which cultivar you have
- Care | How to provide the best care and conditions
- Flowering | How to encourage your holiday cacti to flower
- Cuttings | How to propagate holiday cacti from cuttings
- FAQs | Answers to common questions and concerns
What is an Ebook?
- Ebooks are documents (digital files) you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are generally not intended for printing (images may not be full resolution or, conversely, may use up a lot of printer ink) but you can, if you prefer, create a hard copy. They are perfect for viewing portable devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Empress of Dirt ebooks and free how-to files are in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can get it free here.
- The copyrighted file is yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a single copy of printed book.
How to Save Ebooks (and Any Digital Files)
- Click the blue Buy Now button. A screen will pop up with simple instructions to save the file. You will also receive the link by email.
- We never spam. Your email is required for this transaction only.
- Open the file and save it on your device—watch where it saves to so you know where to find it.
- You are welcome to print it out or simply view it on your device (phone, tablet, desktop) and it is yours to keep.
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛