Empress of Dirt ebooks offer a variety of creative and frugal projects and ideas for the home and garden.
Ready to Get Creative?
Here’s the creative home and garden ebooks now available.
If you are new to ebooks, scroll down for a friendly introduction (and free offer).
How to Paint Shoes
A beginner’s guide for creating custom canvas shoes with acrylic paint.
Want more details? Here you go.
Growing Salads Indoors
A beginner’s guide to producing healthy, delicious greens in your home year-round.
More info? Here you go.
Empress of Dirt Garden Art & Ideas
Thrifty ways to use household stuff to create a wonderful garden.
Need examples? Here you go.
Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas
Getting started with Empress of Dirt.
Why is it free? Because ebooks are awesome. This tells you more.FREE
Fabric Dyeing 101
Simple instructions for beautiful fabrics. Uses cotton fabric and Procion MX dyes
These are all my best secrets and recipes from my hand-dyed fabric business. More here.$2.99
WHAT IS AN EBOOK?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on any of the ADD TO CART buttons on this page) and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
- If you are not sure how ebooks work, I’ve got a free one here for you. Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas: Getting Started with Empress of Dirt. Give it a try! Once you’ve downloaded your first one, a whole new world of reading will open up for you. There’s tons of great ebooks available online.
Ok, now go make some wonderful. And eat your greens!