Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas is a free ebook with lots of ideas for your garden. I’ve got easy instructions if you are new to saving files to your device.
For more ebooks, also see creative ebooks for home and garden projects.
Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas is a welcome to everything Empress of Dirt has to offer plus a way for you to get familiar with ebooks in general.
Some of you have never saved an ebook before so this is a good way to get acquainted.
If you want to jump right in, click GET NOW. If you need instructions, keep reading.
About the ebook
Creative + Frugal Garden Ideas by Melissa J. Will is a welcome guide to growing tips, DIY projects, and idea galleries here on Empress of Dirt.
Featuring highlights from this site, there’s dozens of images and ideas to encourage creativity in your garden-no matter what size or season.
Several of you have told me that you’re interested in ebooks but need some help with saving your first one.
I’ve got your back! You’re welcome to save this free ebook to get the hang of it. And yes, it’s yours to keep (and enjoy!).
Already read ebooks? Excellent! Please save the ebook and add it to your collection!
Let’s get started.
Again, if you want to jump right in, click GET NOW. Or keep reading.
New to Ebooks or Digital Files?
What is an Ebook? What is a Printable?
- Ebooks are documents (digital files) you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are generally not intended for printing (images may not be full resolution or, conversely, may use up a lot of printer ink) but you can, if you prefer, create a hard copy. They are perfect for viewing portable devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Empress of Dirt ebooks and free how-to files are in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can get it free here.
- The copyrighted file is yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a single copy of printed book.
How to Save Ebooks (and Any Digital Files)
- Click the buttons e.g. Buy Now or Add to Cart and so on. A screen will pop up with simple instructions to save the file.
- We never spam. Your email is required for this transaction only.
- Open the file and save it on your device—watch where it saves to so you know where to find it.
- You are welcome to print it out or simply view it on your device (phone, tablet) while you’re crafting and it is yours to keep.
Ok, I’ve got Adobe Reader, now what?
1. Click the GET NOW button.
2. Follow the instructions on the screens.
The service I used for this is called SendOwl. If you order ebooks on other sites, they may use other services that look slightly different but the basic process is the same.
If you need more help, here’s what you’ll see. A shopping cart will open showing you have added one copy of the ebook to your cart.
Note that the quantity = 1 and the price is $0.
a) Click on Checkout.
A special offer may appear, offering you a nice discount on another Empress of Dirt item.
If you want it, click Yes please. If not, click No thanks.
b) Fill in your name (can be first name only) and email address. Then click Download files.
A brief message may appear saying Fetching files.
then you’ll see this:
You can choose whether you want to save the ebook file on your computer (download button) or save it to Dropbox (save to Dropbox button).
I’ll assume anyone choosing Dropbox is an account holder and already knows how to use it. Read on for saving to your computer.
d) If you choose to save it to your computer/device, click on ‘Download‘. This will start the file downloading to your computer.
Pay attention to the folder where your download is saving to. This is the number one problem people have with this: they forget where they saved it and ask me to figure it out! But guess what, I don’t know what your settings are. I’m just an Empress, not a mind reader. 🙂
When it’s complete, the ebook file is on your computer. If you don’t know where it is, search for the file name creative-frugal-garden-ideas_melissajwill.pdf.
You will also receive a thank-you email. It will also contain the link to your download in case you need to try again.
And now the best part: just double-click on the file to open it in Adobe Reader.
I hope you’ll give it a try!
Enjoy your ebook!
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛