The most popular garden tip sheets, info graphics, and checklists on Empress of Dirt are now available in one convenient file. You can save the file to your computer, tablet, or phone, or print it out to keep in your garden journal. You do keep garden notes, right? Or, maybe you will start now.
For creative projects, also see Empress of Dirt ebooks here.
12 Best Garden Tip Sheets & Checklists
Handy Garden Reference Lists
Count me in as one of the list makers of the world. When it comes to gardening, I like to do my research once, compile a useful list, and use it forevermore.
If the topic is something I know Empress of Dirt readers will find useful, I post it here on the website. I often share the lists as ‘printables’, meaning a file you can save and print out or simply view on your device—or both.
If you would like to have the best garden printables (so far), as many of you have requested, they are now available in one handy file.
This new ebook includes the twelve most popular garden tip sheets, info graphics, and checklists on Empress of Dirt, all in one handy file.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1Quick-Growing Veggies | Spring & Fall
These are the vegetables you can grow in cool spring and fall weather.
2Sample Seed Starting Schedule
This is an example of my own seed sowing plan for starting plants indoors in winter and spring in preparation for the outdoor garden season. If you are new to this, it will give you an idea of how to keep things simple and get everything started on time.
3Best Soil Temperatures for Sowing Seeds
A list of the optimum soil temperatures for sowing common veggies for best germination rates. It’s the best kept secret in gardening. Or, at least, one of them.
460 Plants to Grow for Tea
Love tea or love a tea drinker? Have a look at these plants you can grow for homemade tea. Includes growing zones.
5Perennial Flower Bloom Times
Want continuous blooms throughout your garden seasons? Use this checklist to plan your garden.
6Veggies You Can Grow in the Shade
Not much sun? No problem! A popular graphic showing what you can grow with varying amounts of shade in your garden beds.
7When to Take Plant Cuttings for Propagation
Lists of plants you can grow from cuttings in spring, summer, and autumn. Get free plants from the ones you have.
8Pruning & Deadheading Calendar
Confused by pruning? Learn these simple principles and you’ll know when to prune (and not prune) your garden plants.
9Clematis 101 – When to Prune (or not)
Step one: know what type of clematis you have. Step two: time your pruning right.
10Fall Gardening Checklist
Fall garden cleanup can be overwhelming. This handy tip sheet lists important tasks and timing, and those that can wait until spring.
11Cold-Season Veggies & Herbs for Fall Garden
Fall and winter vegetable gardening is becoming popular in cold climates. This shows when to get your seeds and starter plants ready to ensure everything is ready when the cold weather sets in.
12Flower Seeds to Sow in Fall
Plenty of flowering annuals and perennials can be sown in fall, benefiting from the cold winter weather to come.
13When to Start Flowering Bulbs Indoors
Pretty graphics showing exactly when (by date) to start amaryllis, paperwhites, and other flowering bulbs indoors so they flower right when you want them to for holidays and other special occasions.
New to Ebooks or Digital Files?
What is an Ebook? What is a Printable?
- Ebooks are documents (digital files) you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are generally not intended for printing (images may not be full resolution or, conversely, may use up a lot of printer ink) but you can, if you prefer, create a hard copy. They are perfect for viewing portable devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Empress of Dirt ebooks and free how-to files are in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can get it free here.
- The copyrighted file is yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a single copy of printed book.
How to Save Ebooks (and Any Digital Files)
- Click the buttons e.g. Buy Now or Add to Cart and so on. A screen will pop up with simple instructions to save the file.
- We never spam. Your email is required for this transaction only.
- Open the file and save it on your device—watch where it saves to so you know where to find it.
- You are welcome to print it out or simply view it on your device (phone, tablet) while you’re crafting and it is yours to keep.
Top Garden Tip Sheets
by Melissa J. Will
Grab readers’ favorite checklists and growing tips from Empress of Dirt.
This ebook is a digital file you can save to your device.
$4.99 US | PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay
PDF Format | About Ebook
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛