It’s here! The latest edition of the Garden Art Projects & Ideas ebook is now available. This collection features reader’s favorites in one handy file you can view on your phone, tablet, or computer. With 25 projects to choose from, your mission is to take the creative spark and run with it.
If you want ideas for making your garden unique and charming on a frugal budget, the Make section is also filled with lots of goodies.
Want the Top 25 Garden Art Project Tips?
When I published the first edition of this ebook several years ago, readers were asking for a printable collection of their favorite garden art project sheets from this site. To make it manageable and save costs at your end, I kept the images small to avoid the printing process gobbling up ink.
But, since then, many of you have become quite comfortable with digital files and now read ebooks on your phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. It is no longer top priority to be able to print out a file—though you still can if you like. And cheers for keeping it digital! Once you get used to it, it’s very handy.
So, with the old restrictions gone, I now have a lot more freedom to create a more visually enticing book with lots more images to instruct and inspire you—without worrying about the printing costs.
If you purchased a previous version and wonder if this one has new content, 12 of the 25 projects are new to this edition.
25 Garden Art Projects & Ideas
by Melissa J. Will
Grab the top garden art DIY projects and tips from Empress of Dirt
This ebook is a digital file (PDF format) you save to your device. It is not a physical product.
PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay
Due to tax regulations, digital purchases to EU, UK, and Northern Ireland are not available at this time.
Grab all the sheets in one handy file!
The top 25 projects and tips for creative garden art tutorials on Empress of Dirt.
134 pages | color images | PDF format
1 Garden Balls
2 Birdcage Planter
3 Optical Illusion Mirror
4 Butterfly Water Feeder
5 Flower Hose Guards
6 Staircase Plant Stand
7 Farmhouse Door Decor
8 Suitcase Fairy Garden
9 Glowing Treasure Jars
10 Giant Alliums
11 Giant Bird Nest
12 Rustic Garden Art Sign
13 Hypertufa tips
14 Painted Rocks & Stones
15 Stone Birdhouse
16 Garden Art Chandelier
17 Shoe Bag Planter
18 Clay Pot Lighthouse
19 Sew Grow Bags
20 Garden Junk Owls
21 Tipsy Pots
22 Garden Art Robots
23 Hummingbird Feeder
24 Dish Flowers
25 Garden Art Totems
New to Ebooks or Digital Files?
What is an Ebook?
- Ebooks are documents (digital files) you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are generally not intended for printing (images may not be full resolution or, conversely, may use up a lot of printer ink) but you can, if you prefer, create a hard copy. They are perfect for viewing portable devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Empress of Dirt ebooks and free how-to files are in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can get it free here.
- The copyrighted file is yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a single copy of printed book.
How to Save Ebooks (and Any Digital Files)
- Click the buttons e.g. Buy Now or Add to Cart and so on. A screen will pop up with simple instructions to save the file. You will also receive the link by email.
- We never spam. Your email is required for this transaction only.
- Open the file and save it on your device—watch where it saves to so you know where to find it.
- You are welcome to print it out or simply view it on your device (phone, tablet, desktop) and it is yours to keep.
I hope this inspires you to create your own unique garden art.
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛
Empress of Dirt
Reader’s favorite tips and tutorials on various topics compiled into handy downloadable ebooks.