These clematis are growing in home gardens and show off several beautiful varieties.
If you want basic growing tips, Clematis 101 tells you how to identify your vine and when to prune it.
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for shopping sites. Other links may go to websites where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.
Clematis. What can I say? To grow it is to love it.
Want to try plant propagation? You can grow your own clematis from existing vines using this method at home.
Clematis not blooming? Use these tips to make your vine produce flowers.
~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛
- Clematis Propagation and Growing Tips | My top articles on growing clematis vine.
- Clematis 101 Easy Care Guide | Tips for best growing conditions and how to figure out what type of vine you have.
- How to Grow Clematis from Cuttings | If you have a clematis vine you love (or a friend does), this tip shows you how to take cuttings to create more vines.
- Clematis Not Blooming? Here’s How to Get Flowers
- More Plant Suggestions for a Cottage-Style Garden | Plant ideas for flowering plants in a perennial garden.